Many would have this doubt in their mind, it is because when you are newly opening a private concern in Singapore, then you would not know what to been done. But it is not as difficult as like you think for registration there is a need for you to follow certain steps for incorporating your company. During that situation you can ask help for registration of private limited company in Singapore. So that they can stand behind you and assist you in all the steps and helps you to avoid all the unnecessary procedure, through doing as like this you can able to process soon. Not only this they also would help you with many things like wise selecting unique name for your firm and prepare for your integration or firm registration documents.
How can you form a Singapore limited company?
All the companies in Singapore must have been registered up with the ACRA (Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority). The document that is required for you to do Registration of private limited company in singapore is as follows
- You must have your company name which must act as a brand identity.
- There is a need for the clean description of your business activities that is going to take place (SSIC).
- The shareholding patterns with the capital investments.
- Even there is a need for you to specify the shareholders agreements.
- At least one corporate and share holders details must been required for it.
- It should contain the details of the directors and registered address.